Share dealing service
Shareholders can use Computershare Investor Services PLC to trade Meggitt PLC ordinary shares on the London Stock Exchange.
- Commission is 1%, subject to a minimum charge of £30 (internet)
- Commission is 1% of the value of the transaction plus £35 (telephone)
- Stamp duty, currently 0.5%, is payable on purchases
- There is no need to open an account to deal
- Real-time dealing is available during market hours
- There is a facility to place orders outside market hours (internet only)
- Up to 90-day limit orders are available for sales
- Shareholder Reference Number required to access the service
This is not a recommendation to buy, sell or hold shares in Meggitt PLC. Shareholders who are unsure of what action to take should obtain independent financial advice. Share values may go down as well as up which may result in shareholders receiving less than they originally invested.
Insofar as this statement constitutes a financial promotion for the share dealing service provided by Computershare Investor Services PLC, it has been approved by Computershare Investor Services PLC for the purpose of The Financial Services Act 2012 (The Act 2012). Computershare Investor Services PLC is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Where this statement has been received in a country where providing such a service would be contrary to local laws or regulations, this should be treated as information only.